How To Meet The Corrosion Resistance Requirement Of Vertical Vibration Elevator?
How to meet the corrosion resistance requirement of vertical vibration elevator
1. The corrosion resistance standard of vertical vibration elevator is determined by man. It is necessary to know and use it, and it is not limited by it. Determine whether corrosion resistance standards are available according to specific use requirements. At present, most stainless steels are class 10 in corrosion resistance. To choose which grade as corrosion resistance requirements, the characteristics (thickness, size) of each part of the lifting equipment shall be considered. Service life, product quality (e.g. impurity, color, purity) requirements, etc. Generally, for equipment, instruments and components that need to be cleaned to mirror or precise size during use, standards 1 to 3 May be selected. For use with long term leak-free or limited length equipment, components are selected from 2 to 5 grades. For equipment that does not require high maintenance, convenience, or short service life, components can be selected in 4 to 7 grades, except in special cases, where stainless steel under service conditions usually corrode at an annual rate of more than 1mm. Unselected. It should be noted that the class 10 standard does not apply when local corrosion occurs.
2. The corrosion resistance of vertical vibration elevator is relative and conditional, that is to say, stainless steel is usually said to be stainless. Corrosion resistance refers to relative rust resistance and corrosion resistance, which refers to under certain conditions. So far, there is no corrosion resistance and corrosion resistance of stainless steel in any corrosive environment, so the material selection personnel must be based on the specific conditions of use. Correct use of the characteristics of the selected stainless steel, that is, the correct choice of materials and correct use can achieve the purpose of rust or corrosion resistance.
The main characteristics
1. Small driving force, feeding, induction discharging and large dense layout of hoppers. There is little possibility of returning and digging when lifting materials, so there is little invalid power.
2. Wide range of promotion, low requirements on the types and characteristics of materials, which can not only promote the production of ordinary powdery and small granular materials, but also promote materials with higher grinding performance. Good sealing, less environmental pollution.
3. Good operation reliability, advanced design principle and processing method, ensure the reliability of the whole machine operation, trouble-free time more than 20,000 hours. High lifting height. The hoist operates smoothly, thus achieving higher elevations.
4. Long service life, inlet flow is adopted for the feed of the hoist, no need to excavate materials with bucket, and extrusion and collision between materials rarely occurs. The machine is designed to reduce mechanical wear by ensuring that materials are less scattered during feeding and unloading.