Komatsu/Kobelco Excavator Mud Cleaning Ditch Bucket
Different width and shapes such as rectangular, trapezoidal, and triangular are available to meet different operation conditions. Different sizes are available and also custom-made is welcome.
The ditch buckets are mainly used to dig trenches for water conservancy, highways, agriculture and some pipelines. Excavation of trenches of various shapes, trenches are formed at one time. Generally, no trimming is required, and the operation efficiency is high.
You Might Also Like
- Mine Use Polyurethane Coated Screen, PU Screen Mesh
- Plywood Edge Cutting Saw/ Board Double Sizer
- EMI Shielding Fabric Fine Copper Wire Mesh for RF Wi...
- 100 mm Hole Opening Galvanized Welded Mesh for Under...
- 16 Mesh Plain Weave Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
- Wear Resistant Steel Plate Hydraulic 5 or 4 Claws Me...