Probability Screen (GLS)
The probability screen is a powerful and flexible classifying machine with a high lever of cost effectiveness. With compact structure, it needs small space, low energy and minimum maintenance cost.
■ Separation range 0,1 to 50 mm
■ Capacities up to 1000 t/hr
■ 2 to 6 fractions in one machine
■ 3 to 6 sieve decks per machine
■ Blockage-free screening
■ Compact construction
■ Low weight
■ Dust-proof execution
■ Machine width from 1,5 to 3,0 m
■ Construction in carbon or stainless steel
■ Wear plates or rubber lining
You Might Also Like
- Mine Use Polyurethane Coated Screen, PU Screen Mesh
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth for Lens Screen Glasses Su...
- 2 Holes 10 Teeth 79336/79337 Air Brake Slack Adjuster
- New Stainless Steel Rotary Vibrating Screen Rotary
- Mobile Gold Trommel Washing Plant/Heavy Duty Mobile ...
- Polyurethane Rubber Vibrating Screen Mesh Sieve Plat...